A post card handled to their relative Skip Lena KERLEY and you can postmarked in ily had at the same time done company due to the fact « Allison Bros
- Marion Melissa COBB WARNER (July 17, 1876-October 6, 1961),
- Anna Atkins COBB VOLENTINE (July 17, 1878-Will get fifteen, 1970),
- Frances Forrest COBB Links (November fourteen, 1880-December 18, 1947),
- Henry Hercules COBB (August 17, 1883-Sep 15, 1947),
- Bertha Barnes COBB Moody (October 19, 1885-December 30, 1960), and
- Deroswick Devalist (Val) COBB (December eight, 1888-April 24, 1934).
A post credit managed on the relative Miss Lena KERLEY and you will postmarked for the ily got at a time over business while the « Allison Bros
- Zula M. ALLISON An excellent born in the 1875, whom hitched good Mr. An excellent, maybe entitled Zeke, from the 1895 and you can is actually the mother away from a great daughter Willie Allison A beneficial, produced about 1902. Zula and Willie existed with her mothers and more than from their brothers in 1910, even if she advertised she was hitched along with become for fifteen years;
- Torrent T. ALLISON, born regarding the 1881 exactly who hitched Alma __;
- Homer C. ALLISON, born regarding the 1883 and unmarried during the 1910 [COMMENT];
On them had been created Edward Trescott, Sue, and you can William Oliver, the newest later on as being the father associated with the outline, whom moved to Georgia and you can Oliver Jr
» The front of your article credit suggests less than a picture, « Roadway Scene into the Texhoma, Oklahoma. Wrote having Allison Bros. » The back of brand new card cards, « Zero. 319. Published by The fresh H. D. Lee Merc. Co., Salina, Kansas. produced in Germany. » The card is difficult to see but appears to state « Precious Lena, I re also[ceived] their cards and undoubtedly I became pleased to listen to away from you. » It may be finalized Zula, whilst the Z are strange when it is. a few most other college students had been created in order to Sarah Ann FULLERTON COBB MEEKS, most likely in the wedding (in the event these may was indeed produced towards wedding so you’re able to Draw and you can passed away very early.) [COMMENT]
William Oliver FARRINGTON, Jr. He was away from English descent with his grandparents, William and you can Betsy FARRINGTON paid during the Sc until the Trend. The two de Mrs. You. Griffin Timber and you may Mrs heta Colombianska kvinnor. Wm. WADDILL, who reared families within the Arkansas and passed away. William Oliver FARRINGTON, Sr. Brand new wife moved to Arkansas when you look at the 1844 so there reared their particular children. Mom try a servant holder along with her youngsters achieved maturity concerning the period of the combat away from secession. The subject of it sketch signed up getting services in the Confederacy on beginning on age 24 many years, and cast their parcel towards third Arkansas cavalry as 2nd lieutenant and went toward energetic service from the West Office off the new armed forces.
He was bought toward side early in 1862 significantly less than Standard BUCKNER to hang Forts Henry and you may Donaldson, and also in February of this season these types of forts have been assaulted by Commodore FEOTE having a weapon motorboat flotilla from the Tennessee lake by this new land pushes off thirty five,000 men less than Gen. Grant. Fort Henry is actually quit to bolster Fort Donaldson and you will once a good 2 days safeguards Gen. BUCKNER produced an unconditional stop out of 10,000 men as well as the solid your hands on Fort Donaldson toward give of Gen. Grant. Lieut. FARRINGTON try one of those guys just who turned a great prisoner regarding combat it early in the nice endeavor. From the a beneficial ruse authorized by the stormy environment and darkness of your night the guy produced their method through the shield line and you will escaped to reenlist getting afterwards service throughout the [line(s) lost towards content] captured on Fort Hudson, a quite interesting account at which try written by him for the fresh new Separate and is actually typed e a prisoner-of-war and was directed to help you Johnson’s Isle prison where he remained twenty-you to definitely days and you may is mustered out following the stop off Appomattox.